Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
Use of this website https://app.oscstudy.com/ and all authorized services and facilities provided through it or in relation to it by any other institution shall be according to our Terms and Policies.
Terms used below are defined in our Terms of Service.
1.2 To access the App, you (the Student) must:
- Provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the account registration process, and keep them up to date if your circumstances change.
- Have the appropriate Parental Consent, if required.
- Maintain the security of your account and password;
- Observe proper security practices on your local computer and/or devices used to access the Course, including using up to date virus protection and a firewall, and other reasonable security measures as may be reasonable in the circumstances which you access the Course. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with your security obligations.
- Be a human, please. Accounts registered by “bots” or screen scrapers and/or other automated means are not permitted and access will be terminated without notice.
1.3 One person may not have more than one membership.
1.4 You may not use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Cancellation and Termination
2.1 OSC may at any time cancel your access to the Application. When your access is cancelled, all of your personal information will be deleted from our Course as per our Data Retention Policy.
- Questions & Contact Information
Legal and Commercial Team
Pamoja Education Ltd
Oxford Business Park North,
Alec Issigonis Way,
Oxford, OX4 2HN.