Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
OSC StudyApp Terms of Service
This page refers to the OSC StudyApp ONLY, for the Terms of Service for the OSC Courses, please click here
Terms of Service
This website www.oscstudy.com and its subdomain app.oscstudy.com (hereinafter: “Website”) is operated by Pamoja Education Ltd “Supplier” of Building 9400, Oxford Business Park North, Oxford. OX4 2HN. United Kingdom.
For the purpose of these Terms of Service (hereinafter: “Terms of Service”, “Terms”), the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pamoja Education Ltd and the terms “you”, “user” or “customer” refer to users of the Website, and/or customers and/or digital products (hereinafter: “Digital Products”, “Vouchers”, “ePapers”, “eBooks”) from this Website .
Pamoja Education Ltd operates this Website, including all information, tools, services, Digital Products available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting and/or using our Website, and/or purchasing something from Faria Pay, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website, purchase something from the Website, or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features, tools or products that are added to the current Website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. The new Terms of Service then apply for transactions or purchases made after their publication on our Website.
- It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. In case of material modifications to the Terms or Services or in case of modifications that are advantageous to you, such modified version of the Terms only applies after you have accepted it.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Website .
- Other than your statutory rights through your Countries own consumer rights act, you are only entitled to a full refund of the purchase price if your school has purchased the same software within 30 days of the date of your agreement. To receive a refund, please contact support at: [email protected]
Technical Requirements for using Digital Products and Website
- To use the Website and/or to make use of the Digital Products and to read and/or save them, you require a customary internet connection, and may require an up-to-date browser and a program that enables you to view documents in electronic format. You are responsible for all hardware, software, network availability and internet connectivity.
Prices and Terms of Payment
- Only the prices stated in our order confirmation are binding. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. The price of your products, which have been ordered prior to the publication of the change in prices of subscriptions on the Website, is not affected.
- The purchase price for individual orders is to be paid in advance and immediately upon completion of the ordering process.
- We are offering you multiple methods of payment on our Website. The purchase price of the order on our Website can be paid via credit cards.
- Digital Products will be made available to you, after your payment has been authorized
- We will compile an invoice about the ordered Products on our Website and send this to your E-Mail address upon request. We may charge additional fees should you request a paper invoice.