Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
Refund Policy for OSC Courses
- This Policy only applies to the sale of OSC At-Location or Online revision courses for the period covering January 2021 – December 2021 and cannot be claimed in retrospect or after an event has started.
- The 100% guarantee covers the full deposit and any further fees paid to OSC regarding your chosen courses, this does not apply to any other monies or fees paid for transport, loss of income, cancellation insurance fees and/or materials bought for the same purpose.
- This refund can only be claimed if either the IBO or your School cancels the examination session for which the revision course was designed for, and this decision can be verified in writing, we will not accept refund claims for convenience outside of these specific reasons.
- The said refund can be taken as a Credit against other courses in future periods, for our other ranges of exciting courses or as a transfer back to the account from which the funds were originally paid. The latter option may take up to 28 days to complete due to administration pressures, but you will be informed at every stage.
- OSC will endeavour to offer replacement classes for you which will offer a good range of supportive and important knowledge for your future careers and education, please see website for details.