Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to all OSC Courses and study resources.
If you are attending an at-location course, please take a look at your course’s separate Addendum, by clicking here.
Use of this website oxfordstudycourses.com and all authorized services and facilities provided through it or in relation to it by any other institution shall be according to our Terms and Policies.
1.2 To attend the Course, you (the Student) must:
- be at least 15 years of age;
- Provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the account registration process, and keep them up to date if your circumstances change.
- Maintain the security of your account and password;
- Observe proper security practices on your local computer and/or devices used to access the Course, including using up to date virus protection and a firewall, and other reasonable security measures as may be reasonable in the circumstances which you access the Course. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with your security obligations.
- Be a human, please. Accounts registered by “bots” or screen scrapers and/or other automated means are not permitted and access will be terminated without notice.
1.3 You and your Parents are jointly and severally liable for Content added by you to the Website, all use and activity on the Website which relates to you and your account, and thus take full responsibility for all actions by others accessing the Course and/or the Website using your details whether you have authorised them to do so or not and indemnify us accordingly.
1.4 One person may not have more than one membership.
1.5 You may not use the Course for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. See our Terms of Course for more information.
2. Cancellation and Termination
2.1 OSC may at any time cancel your access to the Course. When your access is cancelled, all of your Content and personal information will be deleted from our Course as per our Data Retention Policy.
3. Questions & Contact Information
Legal and Commercial Team
Pamoja Education Ltd
Oxford Business Park North,
Alec Issigonis Way,
Oxford, OX4 2HN.